Records Department

If you are a school requesting records for previous student, please email us the records request to [email protected].  For IEP's please call our Student Services department at 760-769-4821 x1237.


If you are a parent who is planning your move to another school:

Please complete the Intent to Withdraw Form and return it to the office prior to your move so we can have your items ready for your departure.  Textbooks, chromebooks, library books, musical instruments and cafeteria accounts need to be cleared before your departure.